Secret Solstice 2016 is already going to be an extremely special event, with 72 hours of sun, geothermal pool parties, and the world’s only gig inside a glacier. However, there’s a way to experience it at the ultimate level, which has just gone on sale…
The Óðinn (named after the Norse All-Father) Super-VIP pass is available for 50 ticketholders only, and is guaranteed to be the most exclusive, stunning, and memorable way to spend the summer solstice weekend in Iceland in 2016.
With a massive including drinks valued at over 70,000kr, food valued at 17,000kr, festival assistants, automatic access to most side-events, transport, Golden Circle tour, and so much more, the 2016 Óðinn pass is a “must-have” for any serious festival goer.
But it’s the stuff that money can’t buy that makes the Óðinn pass truly special. This includes access to the luxury private main stage artist bar on the festival site, chance to hang out with Secret Solstice 2016 artists, chaperoned access to exclusive backstage and side stage viewing areas, pre-event cocktail welcome with staff and artists before the festival opens, access to the staff and artist afterparty, and much more.
As you’d expect, the most premium Secret Solstice ticket comes at a premium price of 129,900kr (approx £652/$990/€923). However, what’s included exceeds significantly the cash value you’ll pay for this epic weekend as an Óðinn guest.
Interested? Of course you are. Remember, only 50 tickets are available for the ultimate Secret Solstice 2016 experience, and these will sell out soon. Become a 2016 Óðinn ticket holder today, before each one of these 50 passes is snapped up.
Although more will be added, here’s what the 2016 Óðinn pass includes as of now…
- One bottle of Reyka Vodka (or equivalent) per guest per day, equal to 24 drink tokens per day. Valued at 72,000kr.*
- Three meal tokens per guest, per day. Valued at 13,500kr.
- One meal token for the Viking Feast hall (yet to be announced) per guest. Valued at 3,500kr.
- Access to the exclusive Óðinn bar, reserved only for Óðinn guests and Secret Solstice main stage artists.
- Óðinn personal assistants for the entire duration of Secret Solstice 2016.
- Pre-event Reyka cocktail welcome before festival opens with key staff, and festival site walk-around before anyone else in the public gets access.
- Chance to meet Secret Solstice 2016 artists during the event, providing staff can accommodate.
- Free access to “Midnight Sun” boat party side event. Valued at 9,900kr.
- 1 x free Blue Lagoon transfer to/from Reykjavík. Valued at 3,900kr.
- 1 x free airport transfer to/from Reykjavík from KEF airport. Valued at 4,500kr.
- 1 x free Golden Circle tour with Reykjavík Excursions. Valued at 10,500kr.
- Access to all VIP bars on the festival site.
- Chaperoned access via Óðinn assistants to backstage and off-limits areas for special viewing, where possible.
- Exclusive Óðinn guest t-shirt on entry.
- Physical collectors lanyard program on entry.
- Access to the private staff and artists afterparty when the main Secret Solstice 2016 event ends.
- Free access to additional side parties to be announced soon.
- And more to come…
*Only guests aged 20 years or older are able to be served alcohol on the Secret Solstice 2016 festival site.
Secure your place as one of only 50 Óðinn Super-VIP ticket holders at Secret Solstice 2016 now.