At $200,000, This Is The World’s Most Expensive Festival Pass
NOTE: This is an archived post from our 2015 event. For details on our next event in 2016, please click here.
Secret Solstice is all about being able to attend a festival unlike any other, which has been our mission from the start. With Iceland’s incredible summer midnight sun, side events like the world-first party inside a glacier, and Secret Lagoon parties in a 124 year-old geothermal pool, we’ve been hearing from many that we’re hitting the nail on the head.
However, we decided to do something that would be undoubtedly known as a festival ticket unlike any other on Earth. Here’s what we came up with…
We were on a mission to create the most exclusive and unique festival ticket on the planet, over-and-above our “Óðinn” super-VIP offering which sells for 89,900 Icelandic krona (approx. $684). From start to finish, our new nameless $200,000 USD ultimate festival pass has probably achieved this, with inclusions that read like the ultimate Icelandic holiday wishlist, combined with the ultimate festival experience possible.
Including first class return flights from anywhere on the planet for two people, a luxury five bedroom villa in Reykjavík for five nights, helicopter transfers almost everywhere including to a private experience at the famed Blue Lagoon, personal assistants, a private car service and driver on-call 24/7, private 100ft yacht party (including skeet shooting and golf), private chefs every night, lunch inside the magma chamber of a dormant volcano, aerial tours of Iceland, and more, this would normally be more than enough.
Of course however, this includes unlimited access to Secret Solstice 2015 and all side-events (including the world-first music performance inside a glacier for only 70 guests), but to cap it all off, the buyer will be treated to a private performance at their holiday residence in Reykjavík by one of Secret Solstice 2015’s headline acts.
Only one ticket is available (the price covers two people), and highlights include the below:
- First class flights for two to Iceland during Secret Solstice festival from anywhere on Earth
- Unbridled all-access passes to every area of the Secret Solstice festival site
- Introductions where possible to any Secret Solstice artists during the 2015 event
- Your own five-bedroom luxury villa in Reykjavík for five nights
- Private performance by one of this years headlining Secret Solstice artists at your holiday residence in Iceland
- Personal chef for every meal upon request
- Two personal assistants, and private security for the entire weekend on call 24/7
- Private executive saloon car and chauffeur on-call 24/7
- Exclusive access to the executive lounge, as well as in-water massages at the world famous Blue Lagoon, with helicopter transfers to and from Reykjavík
- A private tour to one of Iceland’s infamous volcanoes, rappelling inside the magma chamber. Lunch will be prepared inside the magma chamber for you, with live music provided by an Icelandic Secret Solstice act
- Your own escorted self-drive tour of Iceland’s Golden Circle, showing you sights not listed on any map for a truly personal experience,
- Private whale and dolphin watching tour aboard a 100-foot yacht complete with food prepared by a personal chef, drinks, music, golf & skeet shooting from deck of yacht, and more
- Icelandic food experiences, and meals cooked on the festival site as requested
- Five hour Iceland nature helicopter tour
- Helicopter transfers to all private tours
- Fully stocked bar at your accommodation
- Exclusive bottle service at Secret Solstice festival, and at Reykjavík nightclubs upon request
- All drinks included for the entire duration of the stay
- And much more…
It’s extremely difficult to list every inclusion due to the sheer volume of what’s involved in our $200,000 festival ticket, though a full itinerary is available to interested buyers upon request.
So while most people attending the second “Midnight Sun” music festival will take in what’s been called the most unique festival on Earth, two people will also take away the bragging rights to being the owner of the most expensive festival ticket on the planet.