Secret Solstice festival presents Into The Glacier 2017 – the world’s only party inside a glacier! 125 guests only at each event will have the chance to experience a once-in-a-lifetime party within Langjökull glacier, the second largest in Iceland and Europe.
There are tickets to TWO shows available, details below:
16TH JUNE 2017: Red Bull presents BAYA
18TH JUNE 2017: Tag Heuer presents Anderson .Paak and Blaz Roca
Ticket price includes transport to/from Langjökull glacier from Reykjavík on the day of the event, short tour of the glacier cave system, two drinks included, and either a DJ set (16th + 17th June shows) or acoustic set (18th June show).
A Secret Solstice festival ticket is not necessary to attend this event, however be aware this is a separate event and not part of standard Secret Solstice 2017 programming. Also, as this event takes place on one of the main festival days of Secret Solstice 2017, be aware you may miss part of the Secret Solstice 2017 schedule if you decide to attend this event.
Secret Solstice presents Into The Glacier 2017 is set inside a glacier and we advise that you dress accordingly. Please wear warm and preferably weather/water resistant clothes and shoes to the event.
The events last for approximately 8 hours and we advise guests to have a meal before the event and/or bring snacks and non-alcoholic beverages for the trip. Secret Solstice provides light refreshments on top of 2 x free drinks at the glacier itself.
You will receive a detailed information package, including point of pickup, 2 weeks in advance to the events.
SAFETY NOTICE: Secret Solstice Festival and Into The Glacier are dedicated to the safety of all guests attending this event. Due to this, no intoxicated people will be allowed onto buses departing Reykjavík for this event, and you will forfeit your ticket with no refund provided. Drinks will be provided within the glacier, however a two-drink maximum is in place to ensure no guests will compromise their own safety, or that of other attendees. Lastly, dress warm – we recommend heavy boots and a jacket rated to at least 0ºC temperatures!
TIMING/TRANSPORT NOTICE: Buses will leave from a location next to the festival site at 11AM sharp on the date of each event, and we recommend you arriving at least 30 mins prior to departure. Missing the bus will result in forfeiture of your ticket, with no refund. The entire tour will take approximately 8 hours, with an estimated return back to Reykjavík of 7PM
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
You have to be 18 years old to attend Secret Solstice presents Into The Glacier 2017
Please bring a valid photo ID or a copy of your passport to the Box Office/Wristband Exchange as it’s required for your Into The Glacier pass pick-up.
What can’t I bring to the event?
The following items are prohibited at the event:
- Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors are not allowed
- Animals (except pre-approved service animals)
- Professional photography and/or videography equipment without a media pass (DSLR cameras, detachable professional zoom lenses, stands or other commercial equipment)
- Professional audio recording equipment
- Drones or any other remote flying device
- Professional radios or walkie-talkies
- Personal soundsystems and generators
- Tents, canopies, or shade structures of any kind
- Chairs or furniture of any kind
- Umbrellas (over 100cm when open)
- Luggage carriers (framed backpacks, camping backpacks, suitcases excludes standard soft-back backpacks)
- Skateboards, scooters, bicycles, wagons, carts or any personal motorized vehicles (excludes wheelchairs)
- Weapons (Includes items that can be construed as weapons and explosives)
- Containers (glass, metal, plastic or coolers of any kind)
- Graffiti or painting supplies (paint, spray cans, graffiti pens and similar products)
- Outside alcohol of any kind, Illicit Substances (illegal drugs, research chemicals, novel psychoactive substances, NPS, designer drugs, nitrous oxide, herbal highs)
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
For further information or enquiries please send an email to email@example.com
What’s the refund policy?
Secret Solstice presents Into The Glacier has a 14-day return policy for purchased tickets in accordance with Icelandic law.