The World’s First $1 Million Festival Ticket
Having been called the world’s most unique music festival by several music outlets, we’re always pushing the boundaries of what is possible for a music festival. Whether it be our world-first parties inside a glacier or in the dormant magma chamber of a volcano, exclusive experiences, or incredible lineup, our aim has always been for Secret Solstice to be an event like no other.
If you remember, in 2015 we launched the world’s most expensive festival ticket as a never-before-seen festival experience. For some though, a $200,000 festival experience wasn’t enough, so we’re proud to say that in 2016, we’ve come up with something even more spectacular.
At $1 million USD, we’re announcing the world’s most expensive festival ticket, an incredible experience for six people.
With inclusions like return business jet transport from anywhere on Earth, two private concerts only for the holders of this exclusive ticket, access to sold out world-first side events, private Icelandic tours and nature experiences, and so much more, this is truly the festival ticket for that person who already has everything.
Here’s some of what this one-of-a-kind luxe festival ticket includes:
- Private chartered business jet (Gulfstream G300 or similar) return to Iceland from any destination on Earth for six people
- 24/7 access to two luxury cars, personal drivers, and private security for the entire week in Iceland
- Luxury 6-room villa for 7 nights in the center of Reykjavík over the Secret Solstice 2016 festival week
- Exclusive admittance to Secret Solstice 2016 for six people, including chaperoned access to off-limits areas of the festival site where possible
- Access to the sold out Secret Solstice presents Inside The Volcano event, the world’s first concert inside a volcano over the Secret Solstice 2016 weekend, including helicopter transfers from Reykjavík
- Private viewing areas for all major acts at Secret Solstice 2016, where possible
- Access to the private VIP artists bar on the festival site, only accessible by main stage artists and super-VIP guests
- The world famous Blue Lagoon which gets millions of YouTube views every year reserved privately for an evening for the ticket purchasers and their invited guests, plus helicopter transfers for the ticketholders to the Blue Lagoon from Reykjavík
- Access to the sold out Secret Solstice presents Inside The Glacier event, the world’s only event inside Langjökull glacier, including. helicopter transfers from Reykjavík
- Access to the Secret Lagoon party in a 120+ year-old geothermal lagoon (Iceland’s oldest), including helicopter transfers from Reykjavík
- Access to Secret Solstice 2016’s Midnight Sun Boat Party
- Private concert outside Reykjavík by prominent Icelandic act in a lava field, including helicopter transfers to the location
- Private show at the guests’ holiday residence in Iceland by prominent Icelandic act
- Private half-day Icelandic nature helicopter tour, to experience Iceland’s incredible natural sights from the air, with champagne lunch at a geothermal hotspot
- Personal engraved and framed memorial ticket for each guest, made from Icelandic lava rock
- 24/7 access to personal assistants during your stay in Iceland
- Private Icelandic dining experience with a prominent Icelandic chef personal chef at your holiday residence on a chosen night during your stay
- Private Icelandic food experiences on site at Secret Solstice 2016 on request
- Introductions where possible to Secret Solstice 2016 artists
- All food/drinks at Secret Solstice 2016, including hyper-premium drinks
- Private whale & dolphin watching tour
- Private airplane day tour over Iceland’s south coast, including Vatnajökull glacier and the Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon
- Midnight sun glacier walk on top of a glacier in Iceland with the sun still up after midnight, including helicopter transfers from Reykjavík, and a private glacier snowmobile experience
- Private tours of any additional Icelandic holiday/tourist experiences where possible, with time permitting
- More to be announced soon…
Of course, not all of us have a cool million to spend on festival memories. Though the good thing is, you can still have experience the summer festival of a lifetime from only 24,900 Icelandic krona (approx £134/$199/€176). Full details on full festival passes, VIP tickets, Super-VIP passes, and everything in between, right here.
We can’t wait to see all of you between the 16th-19th of June 2016, regardless of what ticket you’ve got in your hand.